CafeList Blog - Coffee/Tea News, Events, Resources

The official blog of Cafe-List.com

Saturday, December 06, 2008

ATTENTION HOT CHOCOLATE LOVERS!!

I had the divine privilege of experiencing the most amazing cup-o-hot chocolate EVER!!

Was a typical chilly night in NYC yesterday. I was down in Chelsea shopping for portfolio supplies and got a craving for hot chocolate. I've had some good ones in my days...For example, Jacques Torres in TriBeCa or even Dabid Burke...but I wasn't near wither one so I was gonna just play it easy and head to Starbucks on 23rd and Park Ave South.

On my way I walked past the City bakery at 3 West 18th Street and thought...Hey, they have amazing iced coffee in the summer...lemme see if they have hot chocolate. Sure enough, they have hand-crafted hot chocolate towards the back that they make to order right in front of you, complete with a over-sized homemade marshmallow.

It was divinely decadent!! Thick, rich and PURE chocolate and cream!! You're gonna want to get a large but trust me, a small is more than enough.

The City bakery will be having a HOT CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL beginning February 1st that will last the entire month. Each day, you can experience flavors like: Ginger, Black Pepper, Lemon, Banana Peel, even BEER!

Go, GO NOW and get yours

On the web: http://www.hot-chocolate-festival.com/

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger NativePride said…

    Hey, yo, whatever i LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE.!
    IT ROCKS MY SOCKS.!
    and i dont care about this
    i tell my dad all the time that i want hot chocolate.!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Hapi said…

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger File said…

    Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

    http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Keyword said…

    hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

    Keyword Directory

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger natasha said…

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Blue People Tea said…

    Hey, I was swinging by your blog (I love it!).

    I wanted to let every tea lover know about http://www.BluePeopleTea.com , we are currently giving away free tea* if you sign up for our mailing list!

    Thanks!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Ultimate Home Business said…

    thanks for this post! love hot chocolate!

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Chef Gulzar said…

    Hi!

    love hot chocolate! thanks for this post! have a nice day!



    James Parker….
    Chef Gulzar recipes in Urdu

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger http://buy-pva.com said…

    Nice post. Thank you
    for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Green Tea said…

    I like choccolate, but I prefer green tea! it is much better for your health!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home